őrangyal
☩ Play by :
wang yibo
Hell or Heaven Frpg

- CAELO VEL IN INFERNO -
Utolsó Poszt Vas. Nov. 24, 2019 12:19 am
Következő oldal

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
There was something bitter in the realisation that he stopped counting the days; no matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t recall the last time he reminded himself of the time passing since he left that dark, gloomy forest, and the time he left the man behind, but there was something ironic in the way he missed the closure they had – honestly, if somebody ever told him that he would be missing a demon, Dai Jie would’ve laughed in their face, saying that it’s impossible, but now, when the feeling settled in him, he was on the verge of breaking down to a million pieces. He was constantly close to a breakdown, sometimes choking back his tears when the night came and caught him alone in some woods or abandoned shacks, swallowing him is its’ ominous darkness which didn’t go well with the angel’s terrible mental state; other times he was just staring blankly into the empty space in front of himself, sort of expecting someone to show up… The naïve hope of a bewitched fool, he told himself every time, laughing hysterically at his own, uncontrollable mood swings; and with every single day it was harder and harder to keep moving on, to survive an other and an other day.
Since that feral night he couldn’t chase away the feeling of humiliation; he still felt that other man’s dirty hands on his body, clawing their way into his skin and flesh, and he felt the meat rotting away where he touched him, even though nothing like that was happening. He saw that bloodstained smile every time he closed his eyes, which left him sleepless, fatigued and weakened – and that led to his wounds failing to heal properly and forced him to use makeshift bandages, made from some dirty, torn up rags he found a few days ago. Overall he looked terrible – and he was well aware of it, but couldn’t care less as there was nobody he wanted to look good for; he was more then certain that the only person he maybe, potentially wanted to be near was somewhere way too far and probably even forgot not only his name, but his face too, so why would he even care anymore? It’s not like they shared anything with each other in the deep, dark woods…
…but fuck, was he disappointed with that thought; maybe it was a way too naïve thing of him, but he kept holding on to the memory of that day, counting the days and the hours, and losing that count felt like someone ripped out a piece of him, leaving him with some kind of painful emptiness in the place where his heart should be – on top of the physical pain that echoed through his body with every single move he made, reminding him of the humiliation he had to live through, and every time that happened he was wishing for the sweet embrace of death and the purification that would come with it… But he knew way too well that this wasn’t given to him, as that stupid war his brothers and sisters started messed up the way things worked around here, and in moments like this he actually hated them, hated this world and that life, and pretty much everything and everyone around himself.
He knew it was wrong – the feeling of hatred should’ve never grown roots in him, as it wasn’t fit for someone of his kind, yet it was there, eating him up since the first second that god damned hell spawn laid his hands on him; and that was what fuelled him on his way, the hatred that he had to ease out some way, and those three demon spawns that attacked him seemed to be the best way for it – in his mind he already saw the moment in which he would break one’s neck, but the reality soon broke through his imagination as they overpowered him, taking away his bow and his knife too, then beating him down so hard that he wasn’t even able to get up from his knees. He felt the small rocks under his hands tear up his skin and the smell of his own blood crawling into his nose, as he spat out again, as if it would help with anything… He was slowly getting used to the continuous beatings, not even trying to fight back, when one of the demons hit him in the face again, this time cutting up the skin deeply on his cheek; he only murmured something under his breath that sounded a lot like “for fuck’s sake”, before falling silent again and letting his head fall, while his attackers were clearly having fun with whatever they were doing at that moment – he wasn’t sure of what that was, because his thoughts slowly slipped away, back to the last time he felt safe, back to the delicate touches and quietly murmured words… If they were to stab him to “death” again, he could at least go out with some nice thoughts before descending to the darkness.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

pray for my sins, make me stronger where i'm weak
we die, we die together, the prophecy complete

Choose Hell, or Heaven
If you live it right, nothing to fear
Dai Jie

my boy makes coffins ;; Rory && Dai Jie  C335fdbd3c353ccce06d2239c2a94f61
☩ Történetem :
☩ Reagok :
☩ Rang :
őrangyal
☩ Play by :
wang yibo
Hell or Heaven Frpg

- CAELO VEL IN INFERNO -
Utolsó Poszt Hétf. Nov. 18, 2019 3:52 pm
Következő oldal

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

pray for my sins, make me stronger where i'm weak
we die, we die together, the prophecy complete

Előző téma megtekintése Következő téma megtekintése Vissza az elejére 
1 / 1 oldal

Permissions in this forum:Nem válaszolhatsz egy témára ebben a fórumban.
-
Ugrás:  

Árnyak Mögött
Belépett tagjainkFajaink létszáma

Belépett tagok az oldalon

●●●●●●●●●●●●
Jelenleg 15 felhasználó van itt :: 4 regisztrált, 0 rejtett és 11 vendég :: 1 Bot

• Fajaink száma •
Arkangyal
7/5
Leviatán
8/4
Angyal
Démon
Bukott Angyal
Ember
Félvér
Harcos Angyal
Vadász